Many people know the situation on YouTube. You want to watch a video, but then you are interrupted by advertisements. This tempts you to buy YouTube Premium. But the monthly prices are simply too high in most countries. The following article explains how to get YouTube Premium for the price of $2.
Step by step instruction
- Download and install a Virtual Private Network (such as NordVPN). Initially, you have to register for a VPN plan in order to get that service. Later you can unsubscribe the plan.
- After login, select India as target country and click on Quick connect.
- Go to https://youtube.com/premium.
- Check the price. Now you can see, a monthly subscription costs you Rs 129 (USD 1.60).
- You may be asked to add a home address. In that case just go to the random address generator, get an address and fill out the form on YouTube.
- Unsubscribe your VPN plan.
If you have any questions, just leave a comment.